How to Qualify
The following is the criteria to qualify for the study:
- Your farm is 100 or more acres and is located in Georgia. These crops need to be in production during the time of the study.
- Your family has a least one child between the ages of 10 and 19 that either:
- Resides on the farm
- Resides at another location but has parents who are actively involved in managing the farm, as long as the farm is owned and operated by the parent's extended family.
- There is both a male and female head of household that agree to participate in the study.
- The farm has no children or all children are under 10 or over age 19
- The only children on the farm are employees
- The family lives on an eligible farm, but the actual work of farming is either done by hired labor or the land is leased to someone else to farm
- The family does not have legal custody of the children and therefore are not able to provide informed consent
When is the study?
What will we do if my family is selected?
Do we get paid?